Popular Japanese concept restaurant which is growing rapidly. International brand with plenty of progression opportunities!
This role is to ensure our customers’ dining experience a fulfilling, pleasant and unforgettable one, by comprehensive operation control such as FOH tasks, cash handling, general reporting tasks, identifying/dealing with/rectify operational issues. It is expected to understand the restaurant's concepts fully and implement the basics by being a good example and good leader.
Key Duties (not exhaustive):
- HR duties (hiring, training, monitoring and evaluation) and schedule/shift management (No. of staff per hour and line-schedule control)
- Quality management of ingredients/products and cost control
- Understanding and management of ingredients and drinks
- Store equipment and supply management
- Take responsibility for the team members' roles and note when training is required
- Be aware of the needs of the restaurant and act accordingly
- Effective reporting to and discussion with line managers and relevant departments
- Able to recognise issues and plan strategically and creatively to resolve these
You will need:
- 1 year (or more) experience of restaurant management (senior supervisor level or higher)
- To be able to manage store operation as a sole manager through one shift
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Ability to complete (or will to learn) administrative duties such as reporting, stock counting and cost calculating using PC software such as MS Office
- Experience, knowledge or interest in Japanese cuisine and culture
- To be committed and reliable
- To be willing to learn
- To be interested in your own personal development
- To have a positive outlook and attitude!
If you are a creative and passionate manager in the hospitality industry with a desire to grow your career, please apply now!