The position of Assistant Manager in Southampton has just been given to me by our prestigious client, this well recognised International Retailer is eager to see candidates who have a passion for retail and sales
This is an exciting role working in a prestigious show room where you have the ability to earn generous commissions on top of the very attractive salary and great working hours.
Your previous experience will ideally have come from within a sales orientated background although sector is not important.
About the role
• This role is NOT a pressurised sales environment, this is a consultative role where you will be expected to listen to the customer and advise them on the best solution for their needs before selling
• The customer is key in this role, hence the need for a delicate and understanding individual who is able to connect with their customer to make them feel relaxed and reassured.
• In this interesting and varied role you will be conducting everything from help and advice for customers to helping liaise with big trade accounts
• Management of the store including targets, team motivation and P&L
• Plan and implement store displays and visual concepts.
• To provide clear feedback to internal stakeholders around pricing, marketing and stock issues/range.
• The ability to bring a concept or design to life and paint a picture for the customer, any interior design or CAD work would definitely be an advantage.
What’s in it for you?
• A salary of up to £24k with a generous bonus & Commission scheme
• Lots of employee benefits including discounts and childcare vouchers.
• The chance to work in a business that actively develops its employee’s
• Great working hours
The position is not expected to be around for long, however interested candidates should apply without delay with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.