I’m looking for a creative retail assistant manager for an exciting new challenge in South West London, do you have a creative flair then this could be for you.
The business is going through a period of rapid expansion and growth, however because this store is already established they are looking for a manager to join the business and develop the new team.
About the role
- You will be in charge of Managing, motivating and developing a small but effective team in a slow paced/relaxed environment where being able to prioritise and plan will be key.
- A history of working in a one to one selling/service environment will stand you in good stead for this role, whether it be as a store or deputy manager role.
- Strong leadership skills will be needed to motivate and lead the team to success, as well as to bring much needed structure to the work place.
- New ideas and bringing new ways of working to the business are always encouraged and welcomed.
- This isn’t just your normal retail environment, this is a creative and fun place to work where you have the chance to hold events and really bring things to life.
- Any creative flair or passion for art & design would be a huge benefit.
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of £21k +bonus
- Great working hours
- Additional discounts and benefits
- Good transport links
- Great opportunity for the right person to really make their own mark and progress & develop within the business.
The position is not expected to be around for long, however interested candidates should apply with out delay with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.