Are you an analytical person and would like to grow your career further? For our client, an international FMCG company, REED is currently looking for a passionate candidate for a position of Category Manager / Net Revenue Manager who will be responsible for cleaning and washing category.
- Responsibility for Category Management developmet in cleaning and washing category
- Internal category advisory for sales and marketing teams
- Responsibility for analyzing sales data, creating planograms
- Proposing recommendations for category development on positive changes
- Continuous optimization of assortment and shelving in retail customers
- Support of new product launches focusing on the highest level of execution
- Category management projects with focus on win-win solution (category growth)
- Presentation of shopper marketing data to internal clients
- University degree
- Experience from similar position in FMCG company or agency
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced level of English
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (esp. Excel, PowerPoint)
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Team player
- Driving licence B
- Background of a stable international company with a strong position on the market
- Responsible and independent role
- Stable environment alongside cooperation with talented people
- Potential for further career development
- Motivational remuneration and other benefits
Start date: upon agreement
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.