CNC WORKSHOP ENGINEER (MILLER, TURNER, SETTER & PROGRAMMER)
£15/hour = £30k+ pro rata plus overtime
39 hours per week - Days
****IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE****
An exciting opportunity for a CNC Operator, to join our successful, thriving company. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their career as the company expands its manufacturing capabilities through the latest technologies.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
You must be both a miller & turner, and be able to set and program the machines.
Control languages are both Fanuc and Siemens and experience in both is a huge advantage.
Materials used - Mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium & nylon
The candidate should have experience with the following machines and controls:
1. Doosan DNM 400S II Vertical Machining Centre equipped with Siemens 828D CNC Control System with ShopMill programming
2. Doosan Lynx 220LSYC CNC Turning Centre equipped with Doosan-Fanuc CNC Control System with Manual Guide ‘i’
3. Colchester Tornado TM8MS - Control system is GE Fanuc 18i
· Responsible for the day to day safe running of the workshop whilst manufacturing and modifying components using CNC machinery.
· Programming, setting and operating the CNC Vertical Machining Centre
· Programming, setting and operating the CNC Turning Centres
· Maintain established levels of quality control
· Costing of jobs
· Production planning using MRP system
· Material handling
· Assembly and general engineering practices
· Ordering and maintaining tool stock levels
· General maintenance
· Any other duties as advised by Management