I am currently working with a highly established company who specialise in the storage of bulk liquids., some of which are hazardous (mainly flammable) and others are not.
The company have heavily invested in the improvement of the site over recent years including that of process automation. Due to this they are looking to add a wider range of skill set to their maintenance team.
My client is looking for an Electrical Controls & Instrumentation technician who has come from a processing background who can work across the site on both planned an reactive works. There will also be opportunities to assist with continuous improvement projects as well.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with good diagnostic skills, and someone that focuses on getting jobs done both individually and as part of a team.
- Strong experience within maintaining and trouble shooting PLC's, ideally Allen Bradley/Rockwell
- Knowledge of maintaining and troubleshooting process instrumentation such as pressure, temperature, flow and level measurement.
- Experience in operating, maintaining and inspecting High Voltage switchgear, and distribution networks
- Experience in EC&I maintenance, ideally within an Oil & Gas or Chemical industry (other 24/7 industries will be considered)
In return you will receive:
- A highly competitive salary
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday on days, 42.5 hours per week.
- 20 days holiday + 1 day extra each year served, up to 25 days
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunity to further develop within a progressive and forward thinking organisation.
If you have the above skills and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please click apply now!