This is a vulnerable housing association charity who provide services to those in need. A friendly organisation with an ethical outlook.
The organisation is looking for an experienced Cook to do the following duties (not an exhaustive list):
- Prepare the ingredients for the menu dishes
- Cook the dishes for service (set menu, not made to order)
- Assist with menu planning/suggestions
- Ensure that Hygiene and Health & Safety are maintained in the kitchen environment
- Use a knife professionally to effectively cut/chop ingredients
This is a one year fixed contract for the right person. Potential to become permanent if you perform well.
You need to be:
- Experienced in Cooking for the public or chef qualified
- Have a positive, hard-working attitude
- Able to use a knife correctly
- Well presented and have good personal hygiene
Please apply if you have prior experience working in a commercial kitchen, in an environment where vulnerable people are present preferably.