You will ensure customer queries are resolved in a timely manner and will continuously look for new ways of improving the current efficiency of service and processing methods.
The role is initially for a 9 month fixed term contract, with the view to go permanent.
Duties to include
Responsible for taking inbound calls from Healthcare Professionals
· Processing orders
· Making outbound calls – Ensuring we focus on Customer Retention
· Chasing outstanding orders
· Accurately input data and product requirements
· Develop relationships with customers, sales team
· Manage courier queries relating to deliveries and collections
· Liaise with the warehouse team to ensure product fulfilment
· Works with Team Leader to generate ideas in the development of departments processes and systems
· Attend on-going training to ensure knowledge and understanding of products,
· Assist with Product Recalls
· This is not an exhaustive list of duties and is subject to review on a regular basis
The ideal candidate will have previous customer service experience, where you have dealt with customer enquiries over the phone. You will have a strong ability to develop relationships and troubleshoot.
As well you will have confident IT skills, excellent attention to detail and a confident ability to work towards deadlines.