My reputable and award winning client based in Tewkesbury are looking to recruit and full time, permanent Engineering Administrator/Coordinator on a permanent basis.
The role will be to join a well established team who work collaboratively to achieve team and business goals.
The role is paying up to £22k on a permanent basis and is to start ASAP.
Within the role you will work to develop a culture of customer satisfaction through timely and thorough handling of complaints. Work in a fast-paced environment to address customer issues, raise returns and process spare part requests submitted via telephone or email. Also, to provide technical advice and guidance
Customer Service skills:
• Must be able to work as part of a team, can multitask and have good telephone etiquette
• Excellent communication and administrative skills (both verbal and written)
• Must have 2-3 years’ customer service experience
• Problem solving skills
• Must be empathetic and remain calm under pressure
• Attention to detail is key
• Sage X3 and Microsoft literate- Excel competent a must
• Understanding of technical drawings advantageous but not essential
• Ability to embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
• Willing to embrace new ideas
• Answer customer support messages via telephone or email promptly to enhance the customer service experience
• Patiently listen attentively to the customer and help address their needs
• Quickly learn the functions of the system to log in and respond to customer complaints
• Accurately record and log customers details, complaints and engineer visit detail
• Raise returns, process returns, and credit customers
• Take spares order requests and payments – have knowledge of GDPR
• Address costumer questions about new products and services
• Liaise with external transport company to address both end user and company discrepancies
• Work with management to maintain best practices for efficient communication with customers
• Remain updated with company rules and policies to address issues such as returns, faulty merchandise, wrong delivery, and delayed delivery to inform customers
• Contribute with fresh ideas for department improvements in weekly team meetings
If you think you could be suitable for this role, please apply today!