Role: ESOL Teacher
Working hours: Full time, temporary role
At Reed Further Education, we are currently working in partnership with a College who are seeking an experienced ESOL Teacher to join their team on a temporary basis.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about education and providing the future workforce with the skill set they need to succeed in this sector.
- Experience teaching pre-entry, entry level 1-3, level 1 ESOl & adult and study programme provision
- CELTA or TESOL qualification as a minimum
- L2 or equivalent in Maths and English
- A Unit or equivalent
- V Unit or equivalent
In return, when working through Reed you will receive:
* Access to pension scheme
* Weekly Pay for all candidates
* Continual Professional Development
* Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
* Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
* Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in please do apply! Alternatively if you have any questions, please contact me:
0115 988 88 64