REED Engineering & Manufacturing are working with a leading Engineering Company with a strong reputation.
You will estimating for projects within the architectural metalwork industry for products such as balustrades, staircases, balconies, structural/secondary steel work.
- Attend estimating and pre-contract meetings as required.
- Chair handover meetings passing secured projects to our production team.
- Manage the estimating database and liaise with the sales team helping obtain new opportunities.
- Reporting to the Company Directors and you will take responsibility for the estimating function of the business.
- Manage our client's expectations and ensure delivery of all estimates in a timely fashion.
- Maintain effective relationships with employees, clients, contracting partners and consultants.
- Create a climate conducive to high motivation and productivity, personal satisfaction and loyalty, by leadership, example and fair practice.
- You will be self motivated with a can do attitude, working to client deadlines, strong rapport building skills, experience of working with client and designers throughout the process.
- Strong time management skills and be self motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and whilst working on numerous on going projects within the company
- Knowledge of Architectural Metalwork is ESSENTIAL as well as knowledge within the Construction Industry
- Estimating knowledge is ESSENTIAL within the Architectural Metalwork industry