The hours of work are 9am - 5pm (some flexibility may be available) Monday - Friday.
The temporary hourly rate will be £11.40 per hour.
The job description is as follows:
• To act as the designated Executive Assistant to the Executive.
• To provide comprehensive senior administrative / secretarial services to the team meeting deadlines set.
• Production of reports, spreadsheets and presentations to a professional standard.
• To manage e-mails (individual and designated executive) to ensure that incoming mail is dealt with or appropriately redirected, and to forward items requiring action.
• To ensure the telephone is answered in a timely way from the group pick up within the team
• Ensuring that a professional image is maintained and a helpful and effective service is provided at all times to all internal and external contacts.
• To ensure that all the post, paperwork and queries are dealt with efficiently, that any ‘bring forward’ system is actively managed and updated.
• All typing or diary management tasks required are managed within the deadlines set and that all filling is completed appropriately and in a timely manner.
• To work in a supportive manner with other members of the team to ensure the smooth running of the administration of the organisation.
• To suggest changes to improve administration and effectiveness.
• To undertake specific pieces of work, projects or any other duties in accordance with grade.
• To establish, develop and maintain processes, systems and procedures to manage all office administration, and support the team.
• To co-ordinate the administration of relevant meetings (as designated by the Executive Team), including the booking of venues, agenda planning, preparation and distribution of papers, minute taking and follow up of action points.
• To maintain both electronic and manual records as required.
• To provide administrative support on specific pieces of work and projects as required by the Executive Team.
• To develop a good working knowledge of current key issues for the organisation.
• Be a point of contact for all callers providing professional and well informed responses and / or information to callers, and dealing with all matters in a professional and helpful manner.
• Manage incoming and outgoing information requirements, handling correspondence and queries on a range of complex organisational matters often sensitive and highly confidential.
• To arrange travel and conference bookings / hotel accommodation.
• To plan and organise events and meetings as required.
• Responsible for establishing quality standards and monitoring systems for the administration services.
• Ensure appropriate administrative cover arrangements are in place.
• Provide support in an accurate and timely manner, data input for relevant databases.
• The post-holder is required to understand and adhere to local policies and procedures.
• To co-ordinate completion of the organisation’s positive returns on a monthly basis and ensure appropriate sign off prior to submission.
It is essential that the successful candidate is an excellent minute taker.
Please apply online or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org