Popular Japanese concept restaurant which is growing rapidly. International brand with plenty of progression opportunities!
Your progression is based on your performance, and after a 6 month probation there is the opportunity for a promotion to a management role.
This role is to ensure our customers’ dining experience a fulfilling, pleasant and unforgettable one, by its operational and support ability also by understanding and exemplifying the brand's spirit and hospitality. It is expected that you administrate the daily schedule (morning staff meeting, opening, break time and closing) while being a bridge for smooth communication between staff and management.
Key Duties (not exhaustive):
- HR management (hiring, training, monitoring and evaluation) and schedule/shift management (overtime control)
- Quality assurance of products and HACCP knowledge
- Understanding and management of ingredients and drinks
- Cash management
- Store equipment and supply management
- Daily sales reporting
- Be aware of the needs of the restaurant and act accordingly
- Some experience of restaurant floor operation (as a team leader or senior staff at least)
- To be able to manage floor operation as a sole supervisor through one shift
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- The ability to do (or will to master) administrative duties such as reporting, stock counting and goods ordering using PC software such as MS Office
- Experience/knowledge or interest in Japanese cuisine/culture
- To be committed and reliable
- To be willing to learn
- To be interested in your own personal development
- To have a positive outlook and attitude!
It would be advantageous if you are a recent graduate within the Hospitality, Catering & Leisure field, however it is not essential.
If you are creative and passionate about the hospitality industry with a desire to grow your career, please apply now!