My Client once a charming 16th-century farmhouse, the Hotel is now one of the most highly regarded 4 star hotels in Sussex. And our looking for an experienced F&B Supervisor to come and join their team.
- Follows all company policies and procedures, e.g., attendance, timekeeping, dress code, name badge, appearance
- Reviews daily bookings, functions sheets, table reservations
- Greets members / guests utilising name where possible. Offers members / guests menu and informs specials and menu changes, makes suggestions and answers questions regarding food, beverages, and service.
- Suggestively sells other items on menu, e.g., appetisers, desserts, mixed drinks, wine, coffee, etc.
- Process orders through the ESP/check order system and serve as appropriate
- Checks and manager the restaurant and catering staff with orders to ensure complete and correct order meets presentation and quality standards.
- Provide prompt service for all orders
- Clear tables and bar as members/guests are finished and suggests further sales
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Knowledge of food & beverage service
- Proficient in computer software including word processing
- Good time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Self starter and motivator