Are you looking for a role that has flexible hours within term time in a well loved and respected School in a lovely location? Perfect! We have a role that could be a great fit for you!
I am currently working with a well respected and loved School in Bath that is looking for an enthusiastic Housekeeping Manager and Lunchtime Team Leader who has a good eye for detail and a strong work ethic to work within the term times of the school.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage and direct the housekeeping and lunchtime staff
- To make the running of the cleaning team smooth and efficient
- Working within the team to promote and supervise high standards of cleaning
- Carrying out quality control
- Carry out cleaning duties yourself
- Managing stock control
- Organising risk assessments for staff, team inductions, probation and training
- Arranging sickness and absence cover
What they are looking for in the perfect candidate:
- Highly organised, flexible and self-motivated
- Have a good overall knowledge and experience of high cleaning standards
- Strong work ethic
Benefits and details on the role:
Salary: £17,475 - £17,824 Pro rata amount with the full time earnings being £19,554 - £19,945
Hours: 12:30pm - 8:30pm (alternative hours can be considered)
Days: Term time only with all INSETs and 10 days work within school holidays
If you think this could be the role for you - please press the apply button below!