My client is currently recruiting for anew team member to join their team to provide Design support to the eyewear Design Team to help ensure we are providing an excellent design service to our customers.
• Draw CADs of new eyewear, packaging, and swing ticket designs.
• Amending designs according to the clients' final comments.
• Research eyewear, fashion, colour trends and create mood-boards for customers.
• Help select new frames for different accounts.
• Work to a critical path and to design products with an awareness of price.
• Ordering samples.
• Producing reports and presenting the ideas to colleagues and clients at various stages of the design process.
• Liaising with Far East suppliers on a regular basis.
• Experience using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• Creative with an eye for shape and colour.
• Ability to work well within a team.
• Pro-active and creative.
• Passion for eyewear, accessories and fashion in general
• Understanding of different materials and production methods.
• Experience working with Far East suppliers.
• Experience in designing eyewear and/or or accessories/fashion products
• Graphic design skills.
• Relevant degree in product, fashion or print design
Features of the job:
• Salary of up to 22k dependent on experience
• Office hours are 9.00am – 5.00pm (4.00pm on Fridays).
• Workplace Pension Scheme
• Free car parking
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• 23 days holiday per annum rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service.
• Ride to Work Bike Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Staff Discount (3 free frames per year)
• Share Incentive Scheme
• Healthcare Cash Plan
• Life Assurance cover (3 x salary)