Job Title: Learning Support Worker
Pay rate: £11.48
Hours: 24-28 hours p/w
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Essex area
Starting immediately, the college are looking for 5 Learning Support Workers to join them on an ongoing temporary basis.
· Received an ‘Good’ grade from Ofsted in 2017
· Offers industry standard facilities that are among the best in London
· Outstanding leadership and management
Our client currently has 5 LSA requirements in different departments:
- Broadway Theatre (Young College), 26 hours
- Construction, 24 hours p/w
- Fashion/Maths/Construction (Young College), 24 hours p/w
- 2 x Specialist Provision, 28 hours p/w (Personal Care required)
What you will need:
- Previous Experience in a similar role would be beneficial
- A background in the related subject would be beneficial
- Prior experience working with students with leaning/behavioural difficulties would be advantageous
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.