For our client, a leading global FMCG company manufacturing personal-care products, REED is currently looking for a right candidate on the position Local Category Manager CZ/SK/HU who will be member of Eastern European Procurement team and leading local sourcing activities for three markets.
If you are strategic thinker who is always on the lookout for ways to improve and grow and want to work for well-established brands on the market, do not hesitate to contact us today.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
• Tactical and operational procurement of more then ten categories (e.g. Value-added Services, PR services, merchandising / In-store services, displays, consumables, etc.) across three countries
• Independent negotiation and contract management for suppliers in entrusted categories
• Development and implementation of supplier steering and tender roadmap
• Procurement governance, performance, processes and systems management
• Business partnering with internal customers (Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, etc.)
• Integrated work with Procurement teams across Europe
WHAT CLIENT EXPECTS?
• Appropriate University/Bachelor degree qualification is essential
• Minimum of 3 years' experience within Procurement role in international company
• Native Czech / Slovak, Advanced level of English (spoken, written), Hungarian is a big PLUS
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills and ability to participate in cross functional teams
• Independent mind, good communication with stakeholders, suppliers and peers
• Strategic thinker who is always on the lookout for ways to improve and grow
• SAP, SRM and e-sourcing experience
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office
WHAT CLIENT OFFERS?
• Competitive base salary & performance-based bonus
• 25 days of paid holidays; sick days
• Flexible hours; Home Office
• Meal vouchers
• Sport and leisure cafeteria
• MultiSport Card
• Global career opportunities
• Representative office near metro station
• Using English on daily basis
Location: Prague or Bratislava (it is up to the candidate)
Start date: upon agreement
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
Senior Recruitment Consultant Sales and Marketing
Slovanský dům, Na Příkopě 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing, and storage of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.