Reed Education are pleased to be working alongside a popular secondary school who are looking for a Maths Teacher to join them from October 2018.
Covering maternity leave, the role is expected to be for a duration of two terms, where the successful teacher will be working with classes from Year 7 through to Year 11.
If you are driven by making sure that there is inclusive and challenging education offered to every student, and take pride in achieving the best possible results for your children, this could be the right school for you.
You will be working closely with the department to make sure that the children receive the education that they deserve, as you will be their full time Maths Teacher for the duration of the role.
Duties within the post will include:
- Planning and setting lessons which challenge students at all levels, with classes ranging from Year 7 – Year 11.
- Delivering engaging lessons on a daily basis to a Good standard in set based classes
- Working with school structures and policies to ensure that marking and assessment is completed in a timely manner
- Monitoring and encouraging the progress of all pupils within the classroom
- Working alongside staff in the school to ensure that behaviour management and safeguarding policies are followed and maintained.
- Building strong relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike
As a teacher working for Reed Education, we aspire to offer every teacher an excellent experience with our Stoke office, and so you can expect to receive:
- Fair levels of pay, taking into consideration your experience
- The choice of how you wish to be paid – either through our PAYE system or via an Umbrella company, meaning that you remain in control.
- We never ask our staff to opt out of AWR, meaning you never lose your rights as a temporary employee.
- A Secondary specialist consultant who will work with you to support you during your assignment, and provide future work if required after the end of the role
- Access to CPD including Safeguarding training
- Reed Benefits including access to various insurances and discounts
- Refer a friend scheme of £100 per referral
- Access to our pension scheme
With interviews commencing as soon as possible, apply to Claire Seeley or Carina Moruzzi at Reed Education to make sure you don’t miss out on this opportunity.