Do you want to be a Product Specialist for a World leading company?
Do you have a passion for music?
Do you play a musical instrument?
I am looking for someone who is sales focused, with a passion for music technology to represent my client in a leading Glasgow musical retailer to promote, demonstrate, sell and provide customer support for various musical products. This is a rare opportunity to work for a world leader in design, manufacture and distribution of electronic musical instruments, so if the above is you then please read on and get your application to me quickly!
• Dealing with a large cross section of customer enquiries
• Demonstrating and selling Roland, Boss & V-Moda products
• Following up sales leads & conducting outbound sales calls
• Offering post sales & technical support for customers of the Roland Store
• Managing and maintaining the Roland & Boss areas
• Creating marketing campaigns for local and online audiences via traditional and digital methods including social media
• Completing reports
• Train and work closely with other store staff to maximise Roland & Boss sales
• Run promotional events throughout the year
• Experience in a sales role
• Punctual & reliable
• Excellent communicator both on the telephone and face to face
• To have a strong interest and understanding of Hi-tech products
• Must be proficient in two of the following; Piano/Keyboard, Drums, Guitar, Recording/Production equipment (computer-based recording)
• Experience in a customer service role
• Highly organised and able to prioritise multiple tasks
• Naturally an independent worker who uses initiative to find solutions
• Creatively minded to continuously improve and overcome challenges
• Polite, helpful and an active listener • Someone who has the ability to put customers at ease
• A persuasive nature & the ability to think on your feet • Competent computer skills with experience of email, calendars, internet & reporting
• Has the ability to work with management of the store and key stakeholders to grow business for the future
• A clean and well organised person who would successfully plan their time to maintain and manage the Roland displays
• Good understanding of social media
• Enthusiastic manner & passionate about music
- Basic Salary
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory pension
If you like what you see above and believe you could be a success in this role please do not hesitate to send me your CV