My market leading client located in Woolston, Warrington are looking for a further 2 experienced production operatives / manufacturing operators to join their team week commencing Monday 25/01/21 on a ongoing temporary basis.
The rate of pay is £9.74 per hour rising to £9.95 after 12 weeks are completed, the hours of work are Monday - Friday 08:00 - 16:00, the hours will be subject to change to implement staggered starts to maintain social distancing.
The assignment will be temporary ongoing with no scheduled end date.
- To be responsible for the successful completion of all aspects of packaging and filling work tasks
- Be able to work in cleanrooms wearing respiratory equipment and associated PPE
- To maintain the clean room environment, including clean transfer of materials into the clean-room.
- A certain level of manual handling and can involve standing for long periods
- To be responsible for packaging and filling of products according to set procedures with due regard to product availability, fill accuracy and integrity.
- To operate machinery such as printers, carton-assemblers, vision systems and filling machines
- Responsible for operating various manual and automated equipment in the production process
- Assisting with changeovers and basic troubleshooting during breakdowns
- Ensure all goods are received, inspected, stored, delivered, filled and kitted according to established procedures and customer requirements
- Demonstrated experience of working in a production / manufacturing / logistics environment preferred
- Proven ability to consistently and independently follow policies and procedures, written and verbal instruction, and to meet schedules required
- Demonstrated continuous improvement skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to fit this position, please apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org