My market leading client located in Woolston, Warrington are looking for an experienced production operative / manufacturing operator to join their team immediately on an ongoing temporary basis.
The rate of pay is £9.74 per hour rising to £9.95 after 12 weeks are completed, the hours of work are Monday - Friday 08:00-16:00.
The assignment will be temporary ongoing with no scheduled end date.
- To be responsible for the successful completion of all aspects of packaging and filling work tasks
- Be able to work in ISO 5 and 7 cleanrooms wearing respiratory equipment and associated PPE
- To carry out routine inspection and maintenance of associated laboratory equipment to ensure the smooth, safe and efficient running of machinery
- To maintain the clean room environment, including clean transfer of Kanban materials into the clean-room.
- To demonstrate a good working knowledge of all process improvements including PR administration, Change control (ECO’s) and the PPI methodology
- A certain level of manual handling and can involve standing for long periods
- To be responsible for packaging and filling of products according to set procedures with due regard to product availability, fill accuracy and integrity.
- To operate machinery such as printers, carton-assemblers, vision systems and filling machines
- Responsible for operating various manual and automated equipment in the production process
- Responsible for supporting and complying with the Company's safety and hazardous waste management program, including safe hazardous waste handling and good housekeeping
- Assisting with changeovers and basic troubleshooting during breakdowns
- Ensure all goods are received, inspected, stored, delivered, filled and kitted according to established procedures and customer requirements
- Demonstrated experience of working in a production / manufacturing environment preferred
- Proven ability to consistently and independently follow policies and procedures, written and verbal instruction, and to meet schedules required
- Demonstrated continuous improvement skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to fit this position, please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com
This role is an immediate start.