Are you interested in joining a large and rapidly growing organisation who can offer stability?
Do you have experience in a production or prototype working environment?
Reed Engineering Oxfordshire are delighted to be able to provide opportunities to Engineering graduates and those in the early stages of their career with the following Production Technician role. If you are successful you will be joining a fast growing, heavily funded and stable scientific powerhouse on the Oxford Science Park. You will be entering a fast-paced working environment where proactivity is essential. Salary requirements are flexible where pay will be dependent on experience.
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Assisting the progression of prototype builds with a view to developing into production assemblies.
• Providing support to resolve technical issues, ensuring all investigation work is documented, with the aim to reduce cost and improve reliability, while complying with current quality standards.
• Defining and documenting clear written specifications and work instructions to ensure effective and efficient product assembly and test.
• Contributing to driving continuous improvement and ensuring departmental targets are met and exceeded wherever possible.
• GCSEs in Maths & English with a relevant Engineering qualification.
• Some experience in fast-paced prototype or production environments.
• Handling of electromechanical products is desirable.
• Experience in the assembly and development of complex electromechanical products, component soldering and rework, PCB modifications and mechanical assembly.
• Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel.
If you think you would be a suitable applicant based on the above responsibilities, then please do not hesitate to apply today.