Our client is an manufacturing company which specialises in electrical and electronic components that are utilised in a range of industries. This includes major companies in the fields of defence and Aerospace, broadcasting and various other businesses. Due to continued success even in the midst of the Covid crisis the company is looking for additional staff to join the business.
Production Assembler Vacancy
The company is looking for an additional experienced Cable Assembler who has an enthusiastic, positive approach to work. You will need to be a self-motivated and ambitious individual in order to meet production targets and company growth targets. Working as part of a small team of assemblers you will need to manufacture and produce assemblies to a very high standard and be able to produce a variety of components with a range of terminations dependant on the required application.
Duties will include:
- All aspects of shop floor production for the manufacture of cable assemblies
- Preparation and termination of many different types of cables and connectors
- Soldering and crimping of coaxial and multi-core cables
- Please note: all appointments will be subject to the completion of a standard soldering test
Experience and Skills required:
- Experienced Electrical Production Technician
- Good soldering skills
- Computer literate
- Understand the importance of detail
- Awareness of Health and safety
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am to 4pm (37.5 per week
Please apply on line with your most up to date CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be the right candidate for the role'.
I look forward to hearing from you