Role – QA Technician
Location – Ipswich, Suffolk
Salary – £12 per hour – 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Length – 1 years fixed term contract
Exciting opportunity to join a Leading Global Electronics Manufacturer who are rapidly growing their site in Ipswich!
The successful person requires,
- Working knowledge of the importance of effective Calibration systems within a production environment.
- Experience of QA admin and managing document control systems / databases.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of ISO9001.
- Experience of working within a Semi-conductor or Manufacturing Cleanroom environment would be advantageous but not essential.
The role & responsibilities will include,
- Managing IRC’s Calibration database in Q-Pulse to ensure that calibration data is current, and that equipment lists due for calibration are highlighted in a timely manner.
- Working with Cell Leads / Supervisors / Engineers to ensure that non-conformances are managed in accordance with procedures.
- Supports QA Engineer’s with preparation of documents in readiness for new guidance or Technical Review (TR) gates.
- Administrative support for QHSE Manager for facilitating statutory inspections/visits or training.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, and we also expect this vacancy to move quickly. If you are interested in this role, please apply now with an up to date CV.