The role of Account Manager has just been given to me by this well retail respected company in Luton. This is an exciting role and the business is eager to here from candidates looking to really develop and build their career. The company has continued to grow in recent times and has adapted to progress into multi-channel outlets for its products, hence the need for dedicated individuals who are prepared to adapt and grow with the business.
About the role
• Assisting and hosting meetings with key accounts to present products collate feedback and orders with buyers, feedback for designers.
• Manage critical paths to make sure products get to market from an wholesale proposition
• Identify gaps in the market for new products along with trend led analysis of products.
• Create regular sales and data reports.
• Keen eye for detail when preparing buying meetings with wholesale accounts and external retail partners.
• Work closely with the MD and directors of the business.
• This role will very much be about great communications skills, with the ability to deal with any problems that may arise in a calm and methodical manner.
• Your previous roles would have been in a retail environment be it at wholesale/account manager or store manager level with the ability to provide excellent 1 to 1 service.
• This isn’t a sales role but the ability to promote and influence products is essential, with a passion for fashion/luxury goods.
What’s in it for you?
• A generous salary (enquire on application) dependant on experience.
• Good location with good transport links and onsite facilities
• Well established company, looking to progress and develop their employee’s careers.
The position is not expected to be around for long, however interested candidates should apply with out delay with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.