This exciting new position of Assistant Manager has just been passed to me by this well-established sports retailer who is a leader in their field, with an ambitious plan for the future.
This is a role in which you have the potential to progress your career and earn generous commissions and bonuses at the same time. This business is serious about developing their talent with structured training and clear goals and development plans in place.
About the role
• A DRIVE and passion for the sport is a MAJOR advantage when applying for a role within the business coupled with a track record of leading teams to succeed.
• Usual management duties are PAR for the course in this role from stock management, security, cash handling and health & safety etc.
• Being commercially aware of the market/adapting and taking effective steps to make change with your line manager will make sure you get the best run of the GREEN.
• Coaching and developing your team is an essential part of the role, conducting 1 to 1’s and training on new products to effectively CAPTAIN your team
What’s in it for you?
• A salary of £23-24k + commission and bonuses
• Excellent transport links
• Great perks including generous discounts & your birthday off
• 28 days holiday + the option to buy extra
• Great opportunity for the right person to really make their own mark and progress & develop within the business.
The position is not expected to be around for long, however if you feel you are a HOLE IN ONE candidate you should apply without delay with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.