The position of store manager in Westfield has just been passed to me by an exciting business who have opened up a new concept store specialising in fitness and wellbeing.
This is a role in which you have the potential to grow the UK arm of the business and really make a name for yourself by leading your team to meet and exceed goals.
About the role
• Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff.
• Work closely with and build strong working relationships with the senior management team.
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service.
• Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
• Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths for store staff.
• Set high standards of professional behaviour and performance; serve as a strong example for store staff to learn from.
• Develop store business strategies to increase our customer pool, expand store traffic and optimise profitability.
What’s in it for you?
• A salary of up to £32k
• Excellent transport links
• Great opportunity for the right person to really make their own mark and progress & develop within the business.
The position is not expected to be around for long, however if you feel you are a suitable candidate you should apply without delay with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.