The position of Sales Consultant in Southampton/Bournemouth has just been given to me by our prestigious client, this well recognised International Retailer is eager to see candidates who have a passion for retail.
Your previous experience will ideally have come from within a service orientated background where customer interaction is key.
About the role
• This role is NOT a pressurised sales environment, this is a consultative role where you will be expected to listen to the customer and advise them on the best solution for their needs before selling
• The customer is key in this role, hence the need for a delicate and understanding individual who is able to connect with their customer to make them feel relaxed and reassured.
• In this interesting and varied role you will be conducting everything from help and advice for customers to helping liaise with big trade accounts
• General store and admin duties, with the potential for the right candidate to progress into other diverse roles within the business.
A driving licence would be required for travel between the 2 stores.
What’s in it for you?
• A Salary of up to £21k + commission + bonus
• Lots of employee benefits including discounts and childcare vouchers.
• The chance to work in a business that actively develops its employee’s
• Great working hours
The position is not expected to be around for long, however interested candidates should apply without delay with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.