Senior Front-End Developer
Our Client is a London based technology company on its journey to become the Smart Data
Analytics Platform of choice for Financial Services professionals globally. The Platform gives
influential decision makers a competitive edge by ingesting a large number of data sources,
structuring and credentialling unstructured data, running advanced analytics and machine
learning models to derive decision insights – in a World’s First Fully Integrated Solution.
Detailed role description:
The Front-end Engineer will assist in developing the web User Interface (UI) and designing the
architecture for the UI development.
Reporting to the Front – end Lead, you will:
• Develop the web UI of the Galytix product.
• Give advice on architecture, platform and tools selection for UI development.
• Work with backend developers to define a REST-full API interface for communication
with the backend, and integration of the UI solution.
• Work with designers to implement the UI in-line with design requirements.
• Experience in data visualisation (graphs, charts, e.g., high charts).
• Experience with web services and REST APIs.
• Ability to select the right tools and start a new web development project from scratch.
• Fluent oral/written English.
• Knowledge of testing frameworks, e.g., Jasmine/Karma and Selenium is a plus.
Why you do not want to miss this career opportunity:
•Work for a mission driven Company that will revolutionise the Insurance and Banking
• Work closely with senior leaders who have individually served a number of CEOs at
Fortune 100 companies globally
• Build skills and connections in the industry by working with top tier Insurance and Banking
clients on their mission critical problems and deploy solutions integrated to their day-today workflows and processes
• Capitalise on an unparalleled learning and personal growth opportunities