Role – Senior Process Engineer Photolithography
Location – Ipswich, Suffolk
Salary – £45,000 to £50,000 DOE
Length – 3 years fixed term contract
With huge investment to build a brand-new world-class cleanroom with advanced tools this is an exciting opportunity to join a Leading Global Electronics Manufacturer who are rapidly growing their site in Ipswich!
The role & responsibilities will include,
- Day to day operation owner of Photolithography coat, expose, develop and metrology tools.
- Maintain statistical process control (SPC) charts of Photolithography processes/equipment to establish a stable and robust processing platform. Monitor process output data records against specs, and make necessary process corrections and adjustments
- Assist in creating building blocks for photolithography processes.
- Interfacing to design and testing teams (spec reviews, FMEA etc.)
The successful person requires,
- Degree qualified, desirably PhD qualified in Electronics, Materials Sciences, Physics or Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 4-years Fab experience in Photolithography process engineering / process development.
- Experience with Photolithography equipment, stepper/aligner, coat/develop, overlay/CD metrology.
- High level proficiency in SPC, 6σ techniques and gauge R&R studies.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, and we also expect this vacancy to move quickly. If you are interested in this role, please apply now with an up to date CV.