My client are passionate about the excellence, diversity, and value of their food. Their foods are cooked from the freshest, tastiest ingredients by the most talented team of chefs – and they are looking for YOU.
- Assist the Head Chef in the running of the kitchen, and be responsible of the kitchen in their absence
- Supporting, motivating, and training other kitchen members
- Help create menus, and ordering stock
- Keep food wastage to a minimum
- Ensuring health & safety standards are constantly maintained
- Supervising, directing, and participating in the preparation and cooking of all food items
- Minimum Level 3 Food & Hygiene
- Be hardworking and dedicated
- Talent and genuine passion for food
- Have previous Sous Chef experience
- Aware of HACCP procedures
If you think this sound good, apply below!