Senior Sous Chef
Surrey: live in may be possible
My client are passionate about the excellence, diversity, and value of their food. Their foods are cooked from the freshest, tastiest ingredients by the most talented team of chefs – and they are looking for YOU.
- Assist the Head Chef in the running of the kitchen, and be responsible of the kitchen in their absence
- Supporting, motivating, and training other kitchen members
- Help create menus, and ordering stock
- Keep food wastage to a minimum
- Ensuring health & safety standards are constantly maintained
- Supervising, directing, and participating in the preparation and cooking of all food items
- Minimum Level 3 Food & Hygiene
- Be hardworking and dedicated
- Talent and genuine passion for food
- Have previous Sous Chef experience
- Aware of HACCP procedures
If you think this sound good, apply below!
If you need any more information feel free to email Matt Sharman 0208 643 6331