Sous Chef Live in
£26k - £28k per annum
This 5 star multi rosette Hotel on the west of Scotland is looking to add a reliable Head Chef to their team. This is a great opportunity to gain a role that offers a fantastic work life balance with lots of impressive benefits and a great Salary. The kitchen is state of the art with all the equipment you need to succeed in the role as well as a fantastic team already in place.
- Great Salary + tips
- 40 hour working week in off peak and 48 during peak season
- Great work life balance
- 2 days off together every week
- 28 days holiday
- Free access to facilities including gym, swimming pool, outdoor hot tub + more
- Kitchen garden
- A choice heavily subsidized accommodation
- Employers pension contribution
- State of the art kitchen
- Time to develop you and your teams skills and try new techniques and food.
- Access to some of the freshest produce in Scotland
The ideal Candidate
- An experience Sous Chef
- Keen on pushing new menu items inline with the current offer
- Able to train junior members of staff
- Enthusiastic about fresh produce
- Rosette experience is preferred but not essential
This is a rare chance to gain a role that will give you the support you need from an experienced friendly and approachable Executive Chef and Management team. A great work life balance and working hours will give you the opportunity to have fun in your role and genuinely have fun in your work.
If this is sounding like your perfect role get in touch with your CV ASAP as the role will be filled quickly.