VARIED CONFIRMED SHIFTS AVAILABLE
Role- Customer Service Advisor
Location- Dunstable- Houghton Regis
Salary- £16208 pro rota and if you work any hours between 9pm and 7am you are paid an additional £1.82 per hour.
Customer Service Advisor (Sat and Sun Midnight to 8am)
Customer Service Advisor (Sat and Sun 8.30am - 4.30pm)
Customer Service Advisor (Sun - Thurs Fully Flex 8am - 12am)
Customer Service Advisor (Mon-Fri 12pm-8pm)
Fully flex means that you would be put on different shifts each week between the hours of 8am and 12am (midnight) on a 35hr week so 8am – 4pm, 9am – 5pm, 10am – 6pm etc. You will need to be flexible but will get your rota 4 weeks in advance so if need to book certain days times off then can do so as long as it is sorted in advance.
Parking on site
Kitchen on every floor
Deli van daily
Free coffee machines on site
If the role becomes permanent we have pension of 4% employer and 5% Arjo
23 days holiday rising to 25
Gym on site for permanent staff at a cost of £4 a month
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Deal with customer queries efficiently in a professional manner ensuring that excellent customer service is delivered on every call.
Take full ownership of your internal and external customers by effectively managing their expectations – delivering what’s promised, keeping the customer informed and up to date throughout.
Actively seek feedback from customers through the use of Customer Satisfaction Surveys in line with KPI’s.
Take ownership of your own development ensuring your Personal Development Log is kept up to date.
Achieve your KPI’s in line with the objectives set.
Identify cross sell opportunities.
Take full ownership of customer complaints.
Implement outcomes of coaching, feedback and training in line with set objectives.
Ensure errors are kept to a minimum.
Arrange installations and cancellations of rental equipment.
Ensure administration duties are completed accurately and within timescale.
Liaise/support Rental Service Technicians with all queries.
To take ownership of your own development ensuring your Personal Development Log is kept up to date.
• Excellent telephone manner (essential).
• Experience in a customer service environment (essential).
• You must be diplomatic, have excellent listening skills and good communication skills.
• Good numerical skills.
• Must be PC literate with good keyboarding skills and knowledge of MS Office namely Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
• Excellent time management skills ensuring a high level of productivity.
• Effective team player.
• A positive ‘can do’ attitude displaying behaviours in line with our company core values.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Excellent written and spoken English
Please email me with your updated CV and your preference on the shift pattern you would like to apply for!