My Client in West London is looking for a Trade Counter Assistant to join their friendly team within a well-established building products company.
- Provide customers with a knowledgeable, friendly and dependable service and optimising branch sales and profit.
- To serve customers over the trade counter
- To ensure orders for customers are prepared and processed promptly and accurately
- Build effective relationships with customers in order to understand their requirements,ensuring that the correct products are supplied
- Perform any other duties including stock-taking, placing orders with suppliers and contacting customers, as required by the Company;
- Support the Branch Manager and colleagues in working as a team to ensure the branch operates efficiently and effectively within Company Policy;
- Ensure a tidy working environment at all times in line with Health & Safety Guidelines;
- Van deliveries within the local area
- General warehouse duties
- General administrative duties
Key requirements include:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong telephone manner
- Full UK clean driving license
- Computer literate
- Knowledge/ experience in a building products is preferred but not essential
- Monday - Friday
- Full Time
- 07:30 AM - 16:30 PM
- £20,000 per annum
- Bonuses based on branch performance
If you are available and interested in this role, then APPLY NOW!